A BLOG BY KEVIN G. MA

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Retail, Oh Retail!

Retail is such a bitch sometimes. I swear I am gonna start categorizing my days accordingly. Like, "Oh, its a let-me-ignore-the-associate day" or "Oh, today's a lets-leave-thick-hangers-in-various-locations day" No matter what, those cun--those people that we unfortunately have to call customers, make retail such a dreadful place when its such a splendid thing! Shame shame.. Whatever, still love it and i will stop at NOTHING to get that Trafa promotion. Shit. Whats a boy gotta do here to become a coordinator (I work at Zara)? I mean.. I opened up SHIT TONS of hours in efforts to be ~full time~. What now? S some D? I mean most of corporate are women..but theres always Manuel.......... ;) I leave you with some photoz today. Although I feel like I'll be leaving these just for me. Haha.

xoxo
Kevin G. Ma





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails