A BLOG BY KEVIN G. MA

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stressed!

Every time I mentally wind down for just one second, I am plummeted with all the stresses that I have on my chest! Tests, work...BEING SICK! Man this isn't good. So what do you do? Well, first you spit that loogie out, grab a can of spray paint (semi-gloss--however now I am regretting that decision (flat is better) ) and paint! I had a random realization last night on the way to home depot that I wanted a ~retail~ feel to my room so I made a little L corner rack for my clothes. Yes, you're probably thinking I am crazy since I am enveloped in that annoying kind of retail shit basically everyday. Yes, I am crazy for buying 3, 8 wooden hanger packs for $6 dollars each. But I like to think of it this way... it's more of a super high end boutique (yeah right) that will be handled with care at all times. You know..unlike those monsters that come and slash up the racks in Zara. Anyway, pictures soon. Until then I leave you with this youtube video. This boy is low-key precious after you get over his hardcore obsession and his semi-annoying talking. Then again..who are we gays to talk right?





xoxo
Kevin G. Ma

ps. sunglass making soon... i hope :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails