A BLOG BY KEVIN G. MA

Friday, February 26, 2010

Human Guilt

It's a powerful thing. So powerful that it resonates deep within you, lurking in every nook and cranny.

It's 9:22 and I just got out of my miser-fucking-ble 8 am accounting class (which I am taking for the second time because apparently I fail at such things), having a much needed morning cig, pondering on a very strange dream I had last night.

Because I'd like to keep exactly what guilt I am having in private, I will say the dream consisted of the people involved with the guit and people NOT involved. I guess thats how bad it is. I mean, my SISTER was in this dream, making OUT with this person and--given my lifestyle--you know the people I make out with ain't breeders. I was telling her not to make out with this person because of his certain lifestyle of choice and I find it perplexing that I was essentially communicating with myself through my dreams. It's quite fascinating.

The human mind is so powerful. So intricate. So complex. Over the past year I've learned first hand how it could make or break you as a person. But it's what you tell it to be. You fall into it's vicious lies and you become the victim. You fall into it's deceiving mixed signals and you fall in love. So maybe some of it isn't in your power.

What I do know is you have the power to change your life. You have the power to determine its outcome. Forget predestined fate. It's all up to how badly you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails